This job is right for you if you:
• Have a passion for dance
• Are looking to gain business and sales skills
• Want to further your connections in the dance world
• Want to work with one of the coolest brands in the dance world
• Want to work with a young international team
• Are looking to expand your career path options
If that is YOU, look no further than the Zarely Wholesale Program. We are looking to expand our influence beyond the Internet, and need people just like you, to bring Zarely to the stores, studios and companies around you. As a dancer in the field, explore the new avenues for your connections and skills outside the studio.
• Prospecting and finding new potential wholesale customers (dance schools, dance studios, dance companies, etc.)
• In store visits to potential (and existing) wholesale customers
• Effectively communicating our brand's vision and what we stand for to potential wholesale customers
• Presenting and selling Zarely products to new and existing wholesale customers
• Maintaining knowledge of our brand's products. Providing feedback from the field
• Establishing relationship and continue communication with current wholesale customers to keep them up to date on current and new products
• Securing wholesale accounts and orders
• Keep track of your activities, and regularly communicate with the Zarely team
We know you are busy, so you choose how much you’d like to work and your work hours.
You will be given a specific territory to cover that is within your dance community. Your job duties will include effectively and confidently representing our brand as well as researching, contacting and securing wholesale orders from dance schools and boutiques in your specific territory.
We`ll provide you with Zarely clothes, samples and catalogs to help you present efficiently.
We are looking to expand our influence through dancers who have real world knowledge of the products and believe in our mission to bring the highest quality of dancewear to dance communities all around the world.
Here at Zarely we are a team of designers, engineers, visual artists, physiotherapists, dancers and athletes who work together to bring the highest quality products for dancers all over the world. We utilize our existing connections within the dance world, tie them with designers and manufacturers to create a free flow process where the end user - the dancers- have a real impact on the final product.